Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blog Observations

I read a wide selection of blogs regularly. They fall into categories of education/teaching, parenting, children's literature, and random fun stuff. And then I blog in three different places, here, This Must Be Thursday, and a blog my husband and I keep about our daughters.

Recently I've noticed that I only manage to find the time to do my blogging on the weekends. Between teaching and being a mom I can't get it done during the week. That doesn't bother me, but it appears to make me different from the majority of bloggers I read. Very little seems to get posted on the weekends, but a ton is happening during the week. This is true in all of the categories I read. I'm left wondering what makes my life so different from everyone else.

2 comments:

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

I am new to blogging and was thinking the same thing as I was perusing different blogs...where do people find the time to blog every day?

AMY T said...

I think a lot of kidlit bloggers post from work: as part of their library work. I've noticed this also. And I'm like you. I'm much more apt to post on the weekends when in the swing of teaching and parenting from September through May.