Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Apology? Promise? Too Off Track to Know

I haven't posted in a while. Strangely enough I'm conflicted about that. I don't want to post simply for the sake of posting. But I also don't want to ignore this venue for too long.

It isn't that I haven't had ideas and things I've felt the urge to write about. But, the quarter ended so grades were due and I've had parent conferences. In addition, we're heading out of town tomorrow for a week. So, other things have dominated my time.

I'm hoping to get back on track in the next few weeks. I guess this post is just to make me feel better about not having posted. I'm sure this should tell me something about my relationship with blogging, but I don't want to analyze it too closely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't feel too bad about it. I'm doing my admin practicum right now, and I've got plenty to blog about. I just haven't been able to open up my blog publishing software for long enough to put something meaningful together. Soon, though.

Suzanne G. said...

It's feast of famine with writing ideas. I usually get inspired by reading other blogs.