Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ready Or Not, Here I Come!

Today is the big day! My presentation, apparently titled Collaboration Through Technology for Assessment Information, is this afternoon at 4:00 at ASCD. I'm feeling reasonably prepared, but quite nervous. It's a topic about which I have quite a bit of passion (contrary to the surprisingly formal title I gave the session) which helps a lot.

Thanks to all who shared their thinking about collaboration.On that topic I still have a lot of mulling to do, but I appreciate the pushes.

The basic information from my session can be found here.


This Counselor said...

Good luck. Let us know how it went and what new stuff you learned!

Teacher Tom said...

Good luck, Jenny!

Jenny said...

Thank you both so much! I reasonably pleased with my session and planning and presenting it clarified a lot in my own head (an added bonus I didn't expect).

Sarah said...

Good luck!! I know you'll do great :)