Thursday, September 22, 2011

FableVision Fun

FableVision is Peter H. Reynolds' company (well his and many others, most notably his twin brother Paul). They do a ton of things, including educational software and animation. I had the chance two summers ago to visit their headquarters, above the Boston Children's Museum and right on the water. It was an amazing experience.

FableVision has a program, FableVision Ambassadors, in which I participate. So far I haven't done a very good job with this but I have high hopes and grand plans for this year. I truly love the software FableVision creates, especially Animationish. There is now a site about all of the FableVision ambassadors across the country and in Canada. Check it out to see if there is an ambassador near you or to become an ambassador yourself!

No comments: