Monday, June 25, 2012

Mid-ISTE

The last few days have been busy. A good busy though. ISTE is off and rolling. I started Saturday with SocialEdCon, one of my favorite events. When things slow down a bit I'll get my thoughts and reflections for that organized. Yesterday was the official kick off for ISTE12. During that event the award winners were announced and I got to be up on the big stage. Pictures were taken but they are on the laptop which won't stay connected to the internet here so they'll come later. Today I've been hanging in the Bloggers's Cafe talking with teachers from around the country. These conversations are thought-provoking and fascinating, but they also frequently serve to remind me that I have a great job in a fabulous school. That's a good reminder to receive. I feel lucky to be here, learning with and from these brilliant folks.

No comments: