Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Educon Encienda Presentation

Processing and reflecting on Educon has been high on my to-do list for the past two days since we got back home. Unfortunately daily life and the exhaustion that always follows Educon have kept me from doing so. For the moment, here's my Encienda presentation from Saturday. This is an Ignite-style presentation - a PowerPoint with 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds. For reasons I don't completely understand I've found that I really enjoy putting together and presenting this style. Of course, now that I watch it there are so many things I would change. The big idea is still one I believe in however.

1 comment:

Deb Frazier said...

Hi Jen,
I was hoping to see your presentation but it seems to be absent in the post. Maybe because I am on my iPad or maybe you took it down.... Can I view it elsewhere? @frazierde