Saturday, December 28, 2013

Moving On Up

After thinking about it for a long time, purchasing a domain a year ago, and finally beginning to give it a try, I'm making the move to my own domain. I've moved all the previous posts and comments over there and for the past couple of months I've been posting to both sites. I intend to continue to do so, but I think I'll close the comments here in the hopes of moving everything over there for the future.

I still have a lot to learn about using WordPress rather than Blogger and about managing my own domain. In addition, I haven't managed to move the pages from here to there so I'm rethinking what I want to do with those. I haven't been happy with how they're set up here but I haven't figured out exactly what I want that to look like.

Anyway, on the off chance that you're like me and still rely on an RSS reader, you might want to change the link from this site to the new one. I hope you'll join me there! I also hope I'll manage to do some more writing in the coming weeks than I've been doing lately.