Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Book Club (for work!)

A bunch of teachers from my school are reading A Place for Wonder by Georgia Heard and Jennifer McDonough. We are meeting three times throughout the summer to talk about it. Of course, not everyone can make it to every meeting, so we set up a wiki to share our thoughts. The added bonus to the wiki is that anyone can join us. So, if you have read or want to read A Place for Wonder please share your thinking! I added all our notes from our first meeting and I will do so again after we meet tonight.

1 comment:

Ginger Snaps said...

I like the idea of having a wiki or a blog for absent members to go to and discuss their thoughts on the book. I am in a book club too and one member can never make the meetings because she lives in a different city! Thanks for the idea!