Saturday, June 16, 2012

Getting my ds106 Game On (Maybe)

School's out for the summer.* I've dedicated at least part of today to ds106 work, finally. I'm working on a Creative Commons poster, but I'm stuck trying to put the CC icon on there. I haven't given up yet but I did decide to take a break.

Instead I did the One Story/Four Icons assignment. I've enjoyed seeing the work of others on this assignment and it seemed doable. I may try some other movies soon as well. The Noun Project made this pretty simple.




*The kids are done but I still have three days next week of meetings and packing up.

1 comment:

Jim Groom said...

I am having so much fun with the 4 icon challenge stuff, and I feel some kind of Fellowship around a ring of assignments. Welcome to ds106 design, it is my one true love.